Wood iPhone 5 Cases FAQ
What are these wood iPhone 5 cases made out of?
Our iPhone 5 cases are made from real wood, sanded and sliced to 1/32" then joined with a 3M adhesive backing to create a smooth and natural cover for your iPhone 5 or 5S
How do I get it on my phone?
We provide a kit that includes everything you need to wrap your phone in birch, bamboo, teak, red oak, mahogany, walnut or zebrawood. The kit comes with a front panel, back panel, side strip and buttons which you put on your phone to give it an organic look and feel.
Wrapping your phone can be done in a few easy steps:
- Turn your iPhone screen on and remove the backing to front panel, exposing the adhesive...
- Using the screen as a guide, place the front panel on your iPhone leaving an even border around your screen. The panel should overhang the edges of the phone on all sides by a tiny amount...
- Remove the backing from the back panel and place on the back of your phone leaving a small overhang evenly on all edges, the holes for the camera, flash and microphone should match up without issue...
- Take the backing off the side/bumper strip and begin wrapping the side of your phone, starting at the SIM card. Go slowly and use your fingers as a guide to place the strip evenly on the front and back panels, it should bridge the two and create a seamless wood iPhone case...
- Once the major panels are in place proceed with placing your matching laser-etched Home, Volume, Power and SIM buttons.
- That's it, Enjoy!
How long will this stay on my iPhone 5/S? Will it fall off?
Our wood iPhone 5 wraps use high quality adhesive which allows them to stay firmly in place as long as you'd like. Once properly placed, all panels and buttons will stay on your device until removed.
What is the deal with the clasp?
We offer 5 different clasps (Crown, Branch, Tab, Chevron and Cross) which allow you to customize your phone while ensuring a tight fit for the side/bumper strip. When completing the wrapping of your phone be sure to join the matching ends of the side strip under your volume buttons. Press firmly and your phone will stay encased as long as you'd like it to.
If I wanted to, how hard would it be to remove the case?
We have tested many cases and found that most are easy to remove with a little elbow grease. The front and side panels usually come off easily but occasionally the back can get be a little difficult. In these cases using a credit card to help get under the panel can help get it off your device cleanly.
Will putting this on or taking it off damage my iPhone in any way?
Using our wood iPhone 5 cases leaves virtually no residue or visible markings if you decide to remove it from your phone.
I like your covers and want to customize one, how do I do that?
If you want to customize a case feel free to upload your graphics with purchase or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the template. Once your template has been customized you would then upload on our site during the checkout process.
What's included with purchase?
Each kit contains the following:
- (1) Front Panel with Matching Laser-Etched Home Button
- (1) Back Panel with Laser-Etched eQ Logo
- (1) Side/Bumper Strip with Matching Laser-Etched Buttons and Your Choice of Clasp
- (3) Sets of Laser-Etched Buttons with 2 Designs
How Long Does it Take to Put on or Take Off?
It takes about 5 minutes to put on the wrap or to remove it from your device.
Are these available in bulk?
Absolutely, we offer discounts for volume and can customize for your business or event. Contact us at 310.305.1734 or email@example.com for pricing or to place an order.